Red clay brick, "The traditional bricks" are man-made materials that are widely used in building, civil engineering work and landscape design. Red clay Bricks are produced with best quality filtered soil & sweet water and fired by coal at a high temperature. Size of our bricks is standard by ensuring that you get most out of the money spent. Red clay bricks are typically used for building the decorative arch and optional sides around the oven vent and vent landing, and can be used for any decorative feature. Clay bricks have the natural and warm colours of burnt clay which are permanent and resist fading. As wall materials, clay bricks make walls heavy and dense and conduct heat slowly.
Red Clay bricks are also classified in the category of solid clay paving bricks. These come into existence after hard firing in the kilns that are computer controlled.
The red clay bricks also simply called the bricks can be used for pavement and building constructions throughout world. These are generally in the category of flat bricks that are bonded so that there will be an increase in strength in the structures. There is use of different category of red clay bricks and the size varies. The red clay bricks come in the category of common burnt clay bricks.
Red clay bricks have the immense role in the various construction projects of India. These are durable and versatile building material and carry the load bearing capacity. These have low energy impact and high thermal mass. These are very good example for the sustainable and long time strength for the constructions. These bricks are in big demand in India and the demand will never become less till the construction is going on.
Difference between Fly Ash Bricks and Red Clay Bricks
- To manufacture normal bricks, there is requirement of much heat energy. This is not the case with fly ash bricks.
- Red clay bricks that are light bonded. Red clay bricks have heavy weight compared to fly ash bricks.
- In red clay brick, the colour can vary depending on the soil. The fly ash bricks carry a colour that resembles cement.
- The ash coloured bricks have much uniform shape compared to red clay bricks.
- fly ash bricks are environment friendly to a greater extent as compared to Red clay bricks.
- Red clay brick have higher decay rate compared to fly ash bricks .
||Red Clay Bricks
||220 X 110 X 70 mm (Size may vary slightly)
- The red clay bricks are economical and the raw material is available in an easy manner.
- These bricks are durable and hard.
- These bricks carry the comprehensive strength that is quite good for ordinary construction.
- These bricks come in different orientations and sizes providing different textures to the surface.
- The maintenance cost of red clay bricks is low.
- These bricks are resistant to fire.
- These bricks have the water absorption capabilities.
Rana Infra Projects Pvt. Ltd (RIPPL) is a leading name in bricks manufacturing and Online + Offline supply in Delhi NCR, India. Our quality is quite high and we are working with many top real estate groups, Corporates, PSU, Institutions & construction companies. Bricks in different designs and textures are available and we are up to the mark of perfection. We maintain high quality standards as far as the production is concerned and want to be among the top construction material suppliers PAN India.